Whether you have just moved or would like to redesign your existing home, THE INNER HOUSE’s initial interior design consultation is the perfect first step for you. It is as individual as your living situation and can include the rearrangement of existing furniture or practical ideas for the use of space, materials and colors.
THE INNER HOUSE also offers consultation for businesses – for example when it comes to optimized workplaces or recreation zones.
After the initial meeting you can take care of the detailed planning and implementation, the commissioning of crafts and the purchase of materials, furniture and home accessories yourself. Alternatively, THE INNER HOUSE also offers you a full service package from developing the design concept to detailed implementation.
The initial design consultation is is a 3 hour workshop at your premises. It can include:
- A comprehensive analysis of living or working situations on site,
- professional design tips,
- recommendations for room layouts and use of space,
- suggestions for furniture, colors, lighting and materials,
- product suggestions as well as information on suppliers and crafts.
It also contains:
- A preliminary discussion of your project via phone, e-mail or videochat,
- a summary of the consultation by e-mail, e.g. with sketches, color codes and product links.
Price and booking
The initial design consultation costs 498 Euros (incl. German VAT and incl. travel within Berlin city limits, other locations on demand).
To book, please send us an e-mail. We will then send you an order confirmation and contact you to arrange an appointment.